If you're wondering what to do with your old computer equipment, Dell can help. To reduce the environmental impact of technology and help you to resell or dispose of your older equipment, we offer the following convenient, easy-to-use and responsible recycling options.
Take Back Dell - Free recycling of any Dell branded equipment
- We will pick up Dell-branded equipment from any location in Australia (metro, country and remote). You do not need to purchase any new Dell equipment to qualify for this program.
- To participate, please click on the 'Recycle Now' button and list individual items that you would like collected - one form to be completed for each product.
- Note this program is only available to home customers and users are responsible for removing any sensitive data from personal computers or other storage devices - there is no reporting or data destruction.
- All items to be boxed. Large items to be boxed separately with maximim weight per box 22kg. If in excess of 22kg, collection maybe refused or charges incurred.
- Please insert the service tag number in the Unique Identifier field.
Buy Dell, Recycle Free - Free recycling of any brand when you buy a Dell XPS, Inspiron or Vostro PC
- Dell will recycle any brand of personal computer on a one-for-one basis when you buy a new Dell XPS, Vostro or Inspiron desktop or notebook.
- To take advantage of this offer, select the Free Recycling option when purchasing your new computer.
- This offer is only available to consumers and valid for four weeks after purchase. Collection is available in all Australian state or territory capital cities but limited to within 40 kms of the General Post Office in your capital city as above.
- Customers can undertake three recycling transactions per year. Users are responsible for removing any sensitive data from personal computers or other storage devices. There is no reporting or data destruction.